Thursday 9 March 2017

Accurate

ACCURATE

-adj.
1. faithfully representing or describing the truth
2. showing a negligible or permissible deviation from a standard
3. without error; precise; meticulous
4. (mathematics)
a. (to n significant digits) representing the first n digits of the given number starting with the first nonzero digit, but approximating to the nearest digit in the final position
b. (to n decimal places) giving the first n digits after the decimal point without further approximation

























Giant fields of clouds swimming across
The first storm of these worried ages
Spoke to me, allowed me to die
I, a mere mortal lily lost in a fishbowl
This my private sea, a pool of accurate silence
I, a small stone ground deep and smooth
With every crashing wave


No comments: